A Word to Those Looking - FUTURE VIEW
I have said this over and over even in the best of business climates that you always have to look forward and think that today could be your last day at your work. Why would I think that way well here are a couple of reasons you should really think about:
- it keeps you focused on the future, not the past;
- you are never comfortable in your job, which makes you anxious;
- you continue to keep up with the times that way .
- always keep energized, look to the future and see where you fit;
- keep up with the times (technology) and always read as much as you can on the latest and greatest, then test out technology at your closest electronics store or download test versions of new software;
- look young and think young, never think you are too old or out of an opportunity because the company seems young;
- always enhance your current skill sets, take night courses, read, read, and read
- dress for today and tomorrow, not yesterday;
- keep in shape, always question your appearance, because most of your friends won't;
- be contemporary.