To Link or Not to Link Your HR Data
A company has embarked on a strategy of gaining market share in the US for its product. After the strategy session it is decided that a new rewards and recognition program is on order to increase employee engagement. How do you know if this has had any impact on your desired result?
- Use historical employee engagement data to determine that rewards and recognition are important drivers of engagement
- Use turnover data and performance data to determine that your HIPO's (High Potential Employees) are turning over at the highest rate.
- Segment your engagement data to determine that HIPO's have the lowest satisfaction with the rewards and recognition program
- Segment your customer satisfaction data to determine your most satisfied customers are being served by your HIPO's
- Analyze your financial data and determine that your HIPO's revenue per employee is 25% higher than your regular employee population
- Calculate that HIPO turnover last year cost you $1.9M