- AMP Limited (Australia), a wealth management company
- Bennett Jones LLP (Canada), one of Canada's largest law firms
- Bouygues Telecom (France), a telecom, mobile, fixed, TV, and Internet communications services company
- Credit Suisse AG (Switzerland), a global financial services company
- Duke Energy (US), an electrical power holding company
- Habitat for Humanity International (US), a non-profit, non-denominational Christian housing ministry
- Heineken International (The Netherlands), a leading brewer and owner and manager of a portfolio of beer brands
- KT (Republic of Korea), an information, communications, and technology company
- Mota-Engil Engenharia e Construção, S.A. (Portugal), a leading construction enterprise
- Verizon Communications (US), a provider of wired and wireless broadband and communications services to US consumers, as well as of global business networking, data, and managed solutions to enterprises worldwide
Information technology provides commercial and industrial systems for businesses. These systems enable businesses to function effectively and efficiently.
Function IT Systems
Function IT systems are applications that allow individuals to function effectively in the workplace. Examples of common IT systems that enhance workplace functions are word processor applications, spreadsheet applications, statistical analysis software and computer aided design (CAD) programs. Employees can work and perform their task individually or collectively using these specialized software technologies.
Network IT Systems
Network IT systems allow effective communication within and outside an organisation. Examples range from simple e-mail (electronic mail) to blogs, wiki sites, IM (i…